Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
OTK - Tony Kart - Vortex Expert
The Vortex Shifter engine sets the bar at a monster 43 hp all while delivering famous Vortex ROK reliability. A racing front-clutch 6-speed gearbox is at the heart of this 125cc kart engine. With a 4 reed intake valve, water cooling by external water pump (not included), Dell’Orto VHSH Ø 30 mm fuel delivery, fuel pump, electronic ignition, and racing exhaust with silencer. Once again ROK has delivered an industry leading motor with affordable pricing and great reliability.
This package is for drivers competing in the Vortex ROK Shifter Kart classes. That being said many racers love to use this engine for fun karts and custom projects.
- Liquid-cooling via external water-pump
- Racing exhaust with rwo booster setup
- C4 radial bearing design
- 54x54.5 mm bore/stroke
- Peak horsepower is 43 HP at 13,900 rpm
- Peak torque at 14,000 rpm
- Dell’Orto VHSH Ø 30mm carburetor
- Arrow brand intake silencing
- Magnesium motor mounting
- Rok Shifter racing pipe