Ness Bank Guest House in the Highlands of Scotland Archive Project
Inverness B&B Accommodation
Check out our other pages on these aviation topics. The challenger 300 vs g200 - challenger 300 vs g200 - challenger 300 vs falcon 2000 - challenger 300 vs falcon 2000 - challenger 300 vs citation x - challenger 300 vs citation x - challenger 300 vs 350 - challenger 300 vs 350 - challenger 300 vs 600 - challenger 300 vs 600 - challenger 300 vs 604 - challenger 300 vs 604 - thanks!
Welcome to the home page of the Ness Bank Guest House offering B&B accommodation in Inverness, capital of the Scottish Highlands.
- Beautiful location on the River Ness
- 5 minutes walk along the river to the city centre
- Booking and payment by credit card possible
- All bedrooms have flat screen TVs with DVD players and iPod docking stations
- Free WiFi available in all bedrooms
- All rooms have central heating
- Ideal base for Loch Ness, touring and walking holidays
- Free parking available right outside the house
- On the Great Glen Way walking and cycling routes
- Totally non smoking throughout
The house overlooks the River Ness and Cathedral and is the closest guest house along this side of the river to the city centre. The castle, Tourist Information Centre, the train and bus stations are all with in a few minutes walk from the house.